Monday, December 10, 2007

Mon 12/10

Sophomores
1. complete Othello Act IV
2. HW: complete 1-8 on Act IV study guide, complete Othello journal #4 if you have not done so already

Seniors
1. vocab warm up
2. speeches: tips, put in your "drawer" till January
3. Chocolate journal #1: Describe the "ultimate meal" you would serve for yourself and friends. Go into detail. How would it taste? How would it make you and your friends feel.
4. HW: read ch 1 of Like Water for Chocolate"; work on RD of TFA essay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Wilson!
This is Keegan Brown, and I have been trying to turn my key passage on demand essay in to turnitin.com for the past few days, but the website says there is a problem with its security certificate, and I can't even log in! It's due tonight, but can I have an extra day to figure this out?

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email RE: turnitin.com and how i turned it in on saturday but you said that you did not receive it..

Thanks.

Narintohn

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Wilson!

I tried to turn in my key passage essay, but it keeps talking about some security certificate problem. Apparently the same thing happened to Keegan. I just wanted to let you know I tried and I'll ask you what I should do tomorrow.

Danke!
Frannie