Thursday, December 18, 2008

Write your essays!

Okay, it looks like we are out for a three week vacation.

So for all my students, seniors and sophomores, this is my message: write your best rough draft over the break. Bring it in on the first day back to do a self/ peer review. Typing it would be a good idea-- you've got three weeks to do it! I'm hoping to collect the final draft by the end of the first week of January. If you have questions or need help, email me. Don't ask for essay help in the comments section here. Email me directly: mwilson2@ttsd.k12.or.us.


Spread the word to all your classmates. Send them the link to this blog if you need to.

10 comments:

Emily Philip said...

So if we do have school, will it be due tomorrow?

Cassie

Anonymous said...

Hopefully there's no school tommorow so we can umm... work on our essays. ok thanks for the message but I feel that some won't get the message and will be really surprised in January. Go Blazers!
Eduardo Garcia
Block 3
Happy Holidays!

Stephen Thompson said...

I may be the only student who wants to go to school tomorrow. This whole snow day drama is throwin' off my college process!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fabulous Festivus, Mr. Wilson!

luangrath said...

Whoa. It's been a while since I've been here!

Like Hillbilly, I also hope you had a great Festivus this year.

And the pic with you and your daughter is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I agree! She's very cute!

luangrath said...

Mr Wilson's blog is where it's at. Am I right or am I right?

Wilson said...

You guys are AWESOME!

luangrath said...

"Awesome"?

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm Mr Wilson?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE5jB2tl70M


I AGREE!